Weekly Tours of Tuscany
Our weekly tours of Tuscany are a fabulous way to visit villages, countryside and places that are not often offered with regular European tours. Our focus is to provide all our guests with an experience that will leave lasting memories of one of the most stunning regions in the world - Bella Toscana!We have designed our tours, so as to ensure your Tuscan tour is personalised, unique and intimate with only eight places available. We are excited to release our tour dates for 2014! We are offering 11 weekly tours over the months of May, June, September and October and these dates are as follows: (Our 7 tours in 2013 are already booked out!)
- 17th to the 24th May, 2014 - 6 places left!
- 24th to the 31st May, 2014 - fully booked!
- 31st May to the 7th June, 2014 - fully booked!
- 14th to the 21st June, 2014 - fully booked!
- 21st to the 28th June, 2014 - fully booked!
- 12th to the 19th July, 2014 - fully booked!
- 30th August to the 6th September, 2014 - fully booked!
- 6th to the 13th September, 2014 - fully booked!
- 20th to the 27th September, 2014 - fully booked!
- 27th September to the 4th October, 2014 - fully booked!
- 11th to the 18th October, 2014 - fully booked!
Click here to read our 5 star Tripadvisor guest reviews!
Our tours of up to eight people are designed to give flexibility and freedom while drawing on the depth of our knowledge and experience. The tour includes 4 days of visiting stunning little villages in Tuscany and a day into Umbria. A hands on cooking school with Sioban and visit to the markets, a day to relax at your Tuscan villa and time to explore the beautiful city of Cortona. Breakfast will be included daily, as well as the majority of lunches and dinners along with wines to match.
We have personally selected a luxury, four and a half star villa in the countryside of Cortona with quality furnishings, gorgeous bedrooms, private bathrooms and a beautiful pool and outdoor area.
Our villa offers all the comforts of home, as well as the breathtaking views of Val di Chiana.
Tuscan Cooking School...
Included in your tour is a 'Taste of Tuscany' cooking school with Sioban. Part of this experience will be meeting and chatting with the locals at the markets while buying fresh produce for the Italian feast you will cook. Followed by a long leisurely lunch and local wines to match!
What is included...Priced at only $2,950 AUD our Mad About Food Tour in Tuscany are exceptional value for money as there are no hidden costs and the tour includes all of the following:
- 7 nights accommodation in a traditional 4.5 to 5 star Italian Villa
- Twin share basis & private bathroom for each room
- Italian style continental breakfast each day
- Five lunches and five dinners
- Regional Italian wines with all your meals
- Day Tuscan Cooking School with Sioban
- Tour of a small cheese factory, we you will learn the way to make Pecorino cheese
- Mad About Food recipe booklet
- Four full day tours of Tuscany and Umbria with Carlo
- Entry fees to local attractions whenever they apply
- Aperitivo and coffees daily
- Free transport to and from the local train stations if required
- A free pre-departure meeting in January 2014, which will be held to discuss travel arrangements for the tour
"My wife and I have previously been on several tours in Italy, but this one was our best experience ever! Everything was arranged to perfection, and all we had to do was relax and enjoy it all - the daily excursions to various villages and other places off the beaten track, the excellent choices of restaurants, the time spent together in the villa's kitchen with Sioban learning about Italian cooking, and above all the very happy atmosphere that Carlo and Sioban created for us all. The value was also outstanding!" Ian Ried, Perth WA