- Reception is open Monday to Friday 9am – 4.30pm. If you arrive after hours or during the weekend, we will email you directions to your cottage and where to find the key. We will also leave you some local maps and brochures along with a selection of DVDs. The office phone is redirected after hours and on weekends so please call us if you have any questions.
- There is free WiFi at your cottage, but the speed might not be what you are used to! Mobile reception can also be a challenge at times!
- The nearest large supermarkets are located in Dunsborough, about a 15 minute drive from Wildwood Valley, and are open 7 days a week 8am – 7pm and later during summer. You will also find a selection of bakers, butchers and bottle shops along with a variety of smaller specialty shops.
- Whilst there is no restaurant or café on site, there are a number of excellent dining options a short drive from Wildwood Valley. You’ll also find cooking facilities in the form of a fully equipped kitchen in Blue Wren, Dragonfly and Butterfly Cottages, and a kitchenette in Honeybee Cottage. All cottages have a BBQ on the veranda.
- Each cottage is supplied with tea, coffee, sugar, salt and pepper, oil, along with foil, baking paper and kitchen towel. Each cottage also has an “Espresso Toria” coffee machine and we supply you with complimentary coffee pods.
- We are located on 120 acres of land which is home to horses, sheep and native animals including kangaroos. It is for this reason that we do not allow any pets to stay at the property.
- We are not suitable and don’t take bookings for Leavers. The Margaret River Busselton Tourism Association has this handy list of accommodation providers and their availability during Leavers.
- We do not allow pets at Wildwood Valley.
- We are not on the public transport route, but there is a local Taxi company based in Dunsborough – we will be happy to make a booking for you or you can call them on 9756 8688.
- The cottages all have ample free parking, enough space for 2-3 cars.
- Bed linen and towels are provided, and all cottages have a hairdryer and iron.
- A porta-cot and high chair is available at no additional cost – please ask us when you are making your booking.
- Please note the cottages are not serviced daily. However the towels are replenished and any rubbish is removed for stays of longer than three days.
Haven’t found the answer you are looking for? Call us on 9755 2120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org